Naam/Name: Stichting/ Foundation: Europees Aspergillus PCR Initiatief/ European Aspergillus PCR Initiative
RSIN/Fiscaal nummer: 818120617
Kamer van Koophandel nummer: 09165918
The objects of the foundation are:
- to support an international platform for the promotion of scientific research in the area of Aspergillus infectious diseases in humans;
- to promote international standardization for diagnosing Aspergillus infectious diseases in humans by means of the Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR), which is a technique used to detect very small quantities of specific DNA by multiplying one or more components (amplification) until it is sufficient to be analysed. Specific probes can be used to detect and differentiate genera/species, inter alia, Aspergillus;
- to perform all such other acts relating or conducive to the foregoing, in the broadest sense.
Furthermore, the foundation’s objects are:
- to develop an international standardization for diagnosing Aspergillus infectious diseases in humans using the PCR;
- to co-operate with similar organizations abroad;
- to promote research and to co-ordinate activities in that respect and to make contacts between researchers;
- to arrange or have third parties arrange publications, in the broadest sense, in respect of Aspergillus infection diseases in humans.
The foundation does not aim to make a profit.
J Peter Donnelly, De Hoefkamp 1096, 6545 MD Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Voorzitter/Chair: J Peter Donnelly
Secretaris/Secretary: Jurgen Loeffler
Penningmeester/Treasurer: Rosemary A Barnes
Acte van oprichting/Statutes:
EAPCRI details (pdf)
Statutes of EAPCRI (pdf)
EAPCRI akte van oprichting klein (pdf)
Staat van Baten en lasten 2019 (pdf)
Vermogensoverzicht 2019 (pdf)
FPCRI stichting ANBI (pdf)